ooops

Dru

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered why Lillooet lodging thread wasn't showing up on Active Topics so I posted a test post to it. Then tried to edit the test post and got the rror message. Then tried to check active topics and got the error message.

I hiope it aint something I did!

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I wondered why Lillooet lodging thread wasn't showing up on Active Topics so I posted a test post to it. Then tried to edit the test post and got the rror message. Then tried to check active topics and got the error message.

I hiope it aint something I did!

Shit, didn't your Mom tell you that would happen if you played with it too much?

An error has occured:

Tried to open zero-sized topic 001096 in forum 23. at CGIPath/ubb_lib_files.cgi line 777.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

Yesterday it was forum 28 and today it's forum 23. I think it must be a new moderator fucking up or something of the sort, deleting or moving a topic and leeaving a "zero sized" hole behind.

[ 11-06-2002, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]