willstrickland

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what does your pal,

such a gift for nuance ... "you are either with us, or against us", right?

need all those guns for?

i have no frickin idea. why do we spend more than 500 billions on "defense" per year?

btw, your numbers are grossly inflated.

Do you suppose it has something to do with Co-lom-bi-a? 30,000 dead there, ya know.

considering that: colombia has 4times the firepower of venez. (thank you taxpayers), "border incidents" are 'per chance' more and more common, there is an ever larger number of "military advisers" and "private contractors" in Colombia, we hear a crescendo of anti-chavez rhetoric in the US media such as continual allegations without an iota of evidence of venez. involvement in colombian politics, etc ... nothing that we haven't seen and heard over and over before.

i look forward to your mentioning venez. WMDs to justify your warmongering. give it a rest, will ya?

How do you sleep at night?

fine, i don't make a habit of confusing the employment of death squads with central/latin american foreign policy.

So what does your pal,

such a gift for nuance ... "you are either with us, or against us", right?

need all those guns for?

i have no frickin idea. why do we spend more than 500 billions on "defense" per year?

btw, your numbers are grossly inflated.

Do you suppose it has something to do with Co-lom-bi-a? 30,000 dead there, ya know.

considering that: colombia has 4times the firepower of venez. (thank you taxpayers), "border incidents" are 'per chance' more and more common, there is an ever larger number of "military advisers" and "private contractors" in Colombia, we hear a crescendo of anti-chavez rhetoric in the US media such as continual allegations without an iota of evidence of venez. involvement in colombian politics, etc ... nothing that we haven't seen and heard over and over before.

i look forward to your mentioning venez. WMDs to justify your warmongering. give it a rest, will ya?

How do you sleep at night?

fine, i don't make a habit of confusing the employment of death squads with central/latin american foreign policy.

Better dead than [/i]red[/i]. ...Said it then; I say it now too. No apologies. I sleep well, thankyou.