Did you ever have a day that started out rough?

catbirdseat

Ran over a piece of metal debris on 520 this morning. I had no time to react or room to maneuver. Big clunk. There's a good chance the tire is punctured- I don't know yet.

Then I get to work 5 minutes later and my seatbelt wouldn't release. I fiddled with it for 5 minutes and finally had to wriggle out from under it.

The brightside is that fresh donuts were waiting at work, so maybe the day will end okay after all. wink.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm...let's see. Found out today just how short the fuse is at work til the business implodes. Around 6 weeks...

Listened to the owner chew out two people in the production area for talking and he made one "work in the corner by himself" and was not supposed to talk to anyone. Sort of like kindergarden... it's amazing how much of a shithole this place has become in less than a month.

The two week old new hire production manager quit today. No loss...he was a clueless douche bag.

Went to the Motor Vehicle Driver License place to replace my misplaced WA license with a CO one today. I was sent away cuz I did not have 2 xerox's of the other original forms of ID. This was never mentioned when I called beforehand. They must have 20 fucking xerox machines in that place but nobody could lift a bureaucratic finger... "Have a nice day,sir." Fuck you, bitch.

Do I win? fruit.gif

I had a dream that I was at the Home Depot. I was putting a piece of lumber back on a stack when suddenly the ground began to shake. It was an earthquake and all those stacks of materials were swaying back and forth. Home Depot is the last place on earth I'd want to be in an earthquake.

I awoke with a start and felt myself shaking. "Maybe this really is an earthquake!", I thought. I looked at the lamps and other objects and they weren't moving. It was me. My heart was trying to beat itself out of my chest. I was having heart palpitations. "Oh, my god! What should I do? I feel okay. I feel lucid. Maybe it will go away on its own?" After about 5 minutes it did. It was now 3 am.

I've been taking Avelox for a sinus infection. I looked on the side-effects list and there it was, Heart Palpitations, and a warning against taking the medicine if you have heart arrhythmias. Crikey, I was rock climbing yesterday, what if it had happened then?

I heard that one of the Sonics players who has been sidelined with a sinus infection had heart palpitations. I bet I know what medication he was taking...