How many miles a year?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles a year?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 40K from March to Dec. last year on my snugtop.gif… lots of oil changes. cry.gif Even more suck is some of my partners can't drive a stick (d00kie!)...

From 16-20 when I was living in Eugene I put 225K on a rabbit (sold the car at 325K miles!) driving to climb in OR almost exclusively (lots of trips to smith). Roughly 50K a year! blush.gif

Regularly is 2 to 4 weekends per month, weather permitting. I'm sure I could put on 60k if I didn't have this M-F job.

Right on right on. I started my M-F in March and found I had way more free time than I did in grad school so I kinda went crazy. Climbed every weekend with the exception (had to move) of 3 during that time period. Good stuff. I definitely know if I was in Seattle I would have put less on the snugtop.gif but still a small price to pay for quality climbing in WA. wave.gif

Regularly is 2 to 4 weekends per month, weather permitting. I'm sure I could put on 60k if I didn't have this M-F job.

Right on right on. I started my M-F in March and found I had way more free time than I did in grad school so I kinda went crazy. Climbed every weekend with the exception (had to move) of 3 during that time period. Good stuff. I definitely know if I was in Seattle I would have put less on the snugtop.gif but still a small price to pay for quality climbing in WA. wave.gif

I climbed alpine every weekend during July, August, and the first three weeks of September.

Total driving, about 20 miles. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Location is everything.