Dumb stuff you do when you smoke pot

JRCO

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They made it sound like the animal was super dangerous. It most likely was paralyzed, otherwise it wouldn't still have been lying in the road. I think it sucks when cops bust people who are trying to do a good thing. They ought to cut people some slack in such instances. I guess that is why some people call them pigs.

Agreed. Though if the animal had been only stunned and woke up in the Jeep with some guy stroking it...

I've come along deer on the side of the road twice that I thought were dead, only to have them leap up under my feet and scare the shit out of me!!

Pot Smoking

Three men who thought they rescued an injured bobcat or lynx in the middle of the highway were shocked to learn it was a 65-pound mountain lion.

even if it was a bobcat, it still could have fucked them up. i worked for a wildlife rehab center as a kid and watched as a coworker fed a bobcat medicine. "oh, it's just a cute oversized housecat" nope. into the cage went the kevlar gloved hand...and that cat let out the fiercest growl i've ever heard and fought back hard.

folks if you're going to play good samaritan, wrap the animal in a blanket/jacket and make sure it's head and eyes are covered (in a box is second best). keep the windows cracked and turn off the music and loud talking. the animal should be pretty passive when they can't see/hear anything and their movement is severly limited.

oh yeah, you have to assume whatever knocked out animal you pick up will wake up and be extremely scared and pissed off. remember tommy boy?