Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We made several modifications to the building as part of that renovation that we think helped save people's lives," says Lee Evey, who runs a billion-dollar project to renovate the Pentagon. They?ve been working on it since 1993. The first section was five days from being finished when the terrorists hit it with the plane.

The renovation project built strength into the 60-year-old limestone exterior with a web of steel beams and columns.

"You have these steel tubes and, again, they go from the first floor and go all the way to the fifth floor," says Evey. "We have everything bolted together in a strong steel matrix. It supports and encases the windows and provides tremendous additional strength to the wall."

Oh look! I'm right!

On the inside wall of the second ring of the Pentagon, a nearly circular hole, about 12-feet wide, allows light to pour into the building from an internal service alley. An aircraft engine punched the hole out on its last flight after being broken loose from its moorings on the plane. The result became a huge vent for the subsequent explosion and fire. Signs of fire and black smoke now ring the outside of the jagged-edged hole.

This is all being stated by the same people who brought us the WMD gee where they right then toooo!

Also this is about speculation and your ass hole attitude has brought a good discussion to shit talk. How did the engine punch a hole inside of the building but leave no marks on the outside?

Argue all you want all I said was look at the pictures / Thats all I am going off. Fuck you guys are rude !!!

No merrit to anything you have said and I put you into a corner that you can not explain anything from.

To believe everything you hear and read is well again how the world was mislead into beleiving that WMD where a threat to all of US and well NONE has been FOUND but 7billion has been spent on a boogie man that had a 22 rife as his best. And a bunch of loser following him around.

I was only ever talking about what the photos show nothing else.

This is all being stated by the same people who brought us the WMD gee where they right then toooo!

Also this is about speculation and your ass hole attitude has brought a good discussion to shit talk. How did the engine punch a hole inside of the building but leave no marks on the outside?

Argue all you want all I said was look at the pictures / Thats all I am going off. Fuck you guys are rude !!!

No merrit to anything you have said and I put you into a corner that you can not explain anything from.

To believe everything you hear and read is well again how the world was mislead into beleiving that WMD where a threat to all of US and well NONE has been FOUND but 7billion has been spent on a boogie man that had a 22 rife as his best. And a bunch of loser following him around.

?

You fucking are biggest the incoherent earth face on idiot the of the.

?

You fucking are biggest the incoherent earth face on idiot the of the.

yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I was wrong about the section it did go into the section of the building that you described. But if you look at the photo up top you can see the same marks in the field south or north I have no idea of direction of travell and look on the same photo in the field and you will see another one going south ?

As for "You fucking are biggest the incoherent earth face on the idiot the of the " Yup that makes sense. I should have read a bit before hitting the send button but still. You have said nothing to support what you are saying. Then you step in with a fuck you man you you. Grow up it's just speculation do you know what happened ?

Again why is it you are all sooo rightchess was this thread not for polite speculation or what and it was turned into a bitch fest by some and a complete lack of communication skills by others.

Prove what ? That something smaller then a jet liner hit the Pentagon LOOK AT the hole. Is that the only place something entered the building YES/NO I do not know is it ?

As for the proof show me where a big ass aircraft crashed into the side of a building. Also read what I said with out all the bullshit. I have taken many course's in this area and that amount of damage is not consistent with the size of the aircraft plain and simple. Ask a pilot about how hard it would be to control that thing if you did not know how to fly one then get back to me. And for fuck sakes stop blaming us for this we did nothing as a nation. Your border is protected by you not us.

Edited by shadow_man1

Prove what ? That something smaller then a jet liner hit the Pentagon LOOK AT the hole. Is that the only place something entered the building YES/NO I do not know is it ?

as I stated before, the hole you pointed to was merely the engine hitting the building after it broke off from the plane.

Again why is it you are all sooo rightchess was this thread not for polite speculation or what and it was turned into a bitch fest by some and a complete lack of communication skills by others.

I think you might want to run your posts through a spell/grammar checker before you make these kind of statements. yellaf.gif