Women Climbers Reaching for the Top

ChocChick

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to send a blanket "thank you" to all you male climbers out there who treat us women equally. cool.gif

Because when it comes right down to it I am simply a climber. No need to put the word woman in there at all.

Abso-friggan-loutly!!! For most of the known climbing world, the preface "woman" climber got dropped a long time before Lynn Hill, but in her case, the word "amazing" filled the spot quite nicely. She is but one of so many I'm not even going to try to list them all. Plenty of good and bad climbers of all genders and nationalities.

Muff: having seen a glimpse of your climbing I have to say that I see plenty of guys you could walk right over the top of. And you're a better climber too! smile.gif Carolyn has it right in her response as well.

Chris T: maybe your car needed those things. You just might be fortunate that you didn't get stuck out late one cold night? General advice for both boys and girls is to be careful around guys who want to lube ya. They're generally slippery.