gross-me-outlets in Portland???

layton

i still haven't been able to find any grossmeoutlets, dentmarts, or food graveyards in Portland yet. anyone know of any. In bellingham we had the Grocery Outlet, sunshine liquidators, Deals Only!, and one other place to choose from. saved at least 1/2 on groceries.

so wheres the cheap eats?

Winco doesn't count, although they do have good prices on certain items, they are not food musuem like the places i listed. And don't mention Costco for chirsts sakes! I'm not living in 'balabama with 30 chillins'.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grocery Outlet

3855 Southwest Murray Boulevard, Beaverton, OR 97005

(503) 641-2970

phonephone | map | save

Ahh! the joys of the internet. Try Superpages its great.

Better yet try google!

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&q=Grocery+Outlet&near=Portland%2C+OR&btnG=Search

Maybe you can't find any because you live in the Pearl District, right? rolleyes.gif

Welcome to PDX BTW.

In Hillsboro there is a bakery outlet next to the WinCo, as well as a tobacco outlet (all three in same strip mall), and a Grocery Outlet about 5 blocks down the street. If you are living in the Pearl now, you could dumpster dive the Whole Foods near W. Burnside.

Best mexican food (and best deal too) in the PDX area is the Ochoa Taqueria near the Hillsboro stuff I listed above.