Rain sux

Cpt.Caveman

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

And then at the end after the credits roll, they show the footage of him missing a dyno and damn near taking the big plummet. You see that and sort of find yourself hitting rewind a few times and gaping til the drool puddle soaks through your shirt and jolts you back to reality. Sickness.

Indeed, I know exactly the scene you're talking about -- my heart impaled itself on the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat then promptly retreated through my stomach, down my large intestine and lodged itself firmly in my sphincter. I had to watch the Playboy Extreme Team toprope some sick 5.7's to set everything straight.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by wrench:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Do you remember that little photo feature/blurb in one of the climbing mags a few years back of Dan Osman soloing some waterfall that was still flowing? He was in a full wetsuit with a hood, and he climbed it with ice tools. Fuckin' psychopath.

I think that was in one of the Master of Stone videos, wasn't it? You're right -- fuckin' psychopath.

Hey Wrench, where can I find some of those videos?

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

I've changed my mind about sport climbers. There's room for everybody (cept' Crazy Polish Bob). I think we all better get out and enjoy it before WWIII, which Bush appears "hell bent" to put us into.

Hey, dammit! [Mad] The Doctor was just settling into an easy routine of mutual and unconditional verbal abuse with you, buster. Don't go making yourself less lovably easy to hate! [laf]

quote:

Hey Wrench, where can I find some of those videos?

They're kinda hard to find -- I don't actually own any. Seems like I remember seeing one or two at REI a couple years ago. i ran a quick search online and you can track down all of them eventually, but I didn't find a single site that had all of 'em (amazon had none). Maybe try ebay???

quote:

these chicken jokes are starting to run afowl

Sorry, man; didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Being couped up in the office all day is for the birds, so the Doctor has to do something. Can't be out cruising for chicks, like you, so DFA finds it amusing to keep egging you on.

[ 09-04-2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]