bight_me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

-

"Hey, kids! Have fun in Squamish! Hi Captain Cave-person! Will you be coming to Tacoma with handsome Fred B.? I've written a poem I'd like to share with him!"

Dwayner bro-

No offense in earlier comments towards you just pissed at other people and things [big Drink]

Fred is off to the WInd Rivers. NO Tacoma for me I am off to drink on my porch tomorrow and stare at maps and mountain photos.

Got to send my regrets this week. Working a big corporate event for a company whose innovations have touched all of us, even if we don't want them to.

Last year's meeting (which I *hope* my non-disclosure paperwork allows me to talk about now) included the cutting edge idea of making something with a hard drive that worked almost exactly like....a legal pad. I'm sure Caveman, Alex, and the rest of you will be positively stunned at the latest and greatest of this year's meeting. More stuff no one's ever thought of, for sure. You'll be rocked by the hugeness at hand.

Bring earplugs, the Pyro's really big this time around. I could tell some pretty funny stories about the week leading up to this year's meeting, but I'm sure something really bad would happen to me, possibly involving Intellectual Property, or the legal system.

The [rockband] got cancelled at around noon today, BUT, I....HAVE...potential. OhMyGawdstandbackbecauseIamgoingtoHURL.

[ 08-27-2002, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: allison ]

Tonight's topic (as posed to me by a climbing equipment vendor not too long ago):

Is your "problem" getting worse? Does climbing get in the way of work and family? Is it affecting your internet personality? Does it somehow seem that most of your social activities somehow revolve around climbing?

(If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we can help...)