Annabelle, Annabelle, wherefoe art thou Annabelle?

snoboy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure how some of you defenders keep getting "yeah, I'd do her" and "she is good looking" confused. Of course if she was available in the tent next to me I'd bone her, but that certainly doesn't mean I'd give her a second glance in the real world. The mountains are like beer goggles, and she is certainly better than most "mountain chicks" you'll run across I'm sure. Other than that, she is totally generic and heavily made up look that seems to say "I dont age, I just get more makeup and photoshop editing done."

I don't think she'd get kicked out of your dorm room if she showed up Paul...

I've seen this too many times - guys spouting off about how "that Heidi Klum is just way too primped for my tastes" or some other BS - and its usually to show off their sensitive, real, deep side that allows them to see beyond the exterior and appreciate a woman's inner beauty to the chick that's sitting next to them, who is 1/50th as hot as the woman they are dissing, who they are nonetheless attracted to mostly on the basis of their looks since they just met like 5 minutes ago.

No dude, I'm serious. She really is not very attractive in those photos! Not to me at least. Like I said, not my type. But she is smiling, so maybe she is nice...? Maybe I could see past her alarming visage to the kind loving person she might be? I mean, she has a cute doggie... grin.gif

All you fuckers are gay. The chic's pretty. You're worse than a bunch of women. Tuck your tampon strings back in and deal with the fact that she climbed Everest and you didn't/couldn't. My props to her.
I always gave her props for slogging up the Big E. thumbs_up.gif

i'd bet money that the drapes don't match the rug

Two words, my Canadian brother: hardwood floors. Yeeehaawww!!!!

Yeah but there's a fine line between hardwood floors and the traction tape staircase.

As long as my stubble is as long as her stubble, I'm okay. Besides, intimate personal grooming and fine tequila make for an interesting date.

ab-4.jpg

Sorry, Jay, me no like... hahaha.gif

I'm sure she'll find a way to cope...but the spectacle of a bunch of single climbers - quite possibly one of the loneliest demographics outside of prisoners and trekkies - spouting off about how their standards are such that they would never even give a chick like that a second look, when in fact most of them would be stuttering and sporting wood if she so much as batted an eyelash at them is too much to take without calling it for what it is.

I don't think she'd get kicked out of your dorm room if she showed up Paul...

I've seen this too many times - guys spouting off about how "that Heidi Klum is just way too primped for my tastes" or some other BS - and its usually to show off their sensitive, real, deep side that allows them to see beyond the exterior and appreciate a woman's inner beauty to the chick that's sitting next to them, who is 1/50th as hot as the woman they are dissing, who they are nonetheless attracted to mostly on the basis of their looks since they just met like 5 minutes ago.

That's what I'm sayin'... If you guys think she's a dog... well then what hope is there for the rest of us evils3d.gif