Nooksack Tower NF direct or something similar

layton

My partner called this morning with food poisoning so our plan fell through. I'm sick of making phone calls and leaving messages so I'll just post here and see what comes up.

I'd like to do the N.F. direct on Nooksack Tower wed and thurs or something else similar in character. I don't have a computer at home so I'll check my PM's around 5:30 tonight. Give me a call if you know my phone #, or get it from someone who knows it (the bellingham #).

I've made tenous backup plans just in case I can't get someone, so if you are reading this and were included in my backup plan and didn't realize that it was a backup plan, call me and I won't bail on you.

p.s. You must be comfortable on something like this, it is a serious climb. I know the approach well. Other ideas include Mt.Baring, Grand Wall, Davisholland, silverstar, Davis Peak, and darrington slabs. The other big stuff I have promised to other partners.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic