philfort

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey ya loosers!

Luck of the Angels.... (or "my Mt Si adventure)

We were born waterproof! (okay, I did wait for the main lightning to pass before climbing the haystacks) Wooohoo... Just shy of 2hr to the tippy top! Not bad for slug butt... My feet hurt tho, was on he way to tiger for a quick jaunt and was wearing the wrong boots. can you say blister-rama? Lightning was goin nuts on tiger. Figured Si couldn't be any worse so I might as well go take a look.

Every person I saw in the mountains today was convinced they were going to get struck by this afternoons storm.

Bah! I was out in the middle of BFE in the MFk area yesterday afternoon. It was an incredible show, and was going on all around us, big multi-pronged bolts and some of the loudest thunder I've ever heard....and at no time did either me or my partner feel that we were going to get hit.

We just sat on a big old foam pad in a slight depression and watched the awesome forces of nature. It was quite a sight. thumbs_up.gif

Kinda glad to not be up high on some hill or rock or whatever though. wink.gif

Every person I saw in the mountains today was convinced they were going to get struck by this afternoons storm.

Bah! I was out in the middle of BFE in the MFk area yesterday afternoon. It was an incredible show, and was going on all around us, big multi-pronged bolts and some of the loudest thunder I've ever heard....and at no time did either me or my partner feel that we were going to get hit.

We just sat on a big old foam pad in a slight depression and watched the awesome forces of nature. It was quite a sight. thumbs_up.gif

Kinda glad to not be up high on some hill or rock or whatever though. wink.gif

Did you guys do it? hahaha.gif