spray blows

layton

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, he's kinda cute. Needs a haircut and a pedicure though. Not necessarily in that order. Someone show those pix to Addie's girlfriend in Portland.

I couldn't reach the sink to shave in my wheelchair. Ask DBerdinka, I had the homeless veteran look down pat w/my scrappy beard, fingerless glove, wheelchair, and cowboy hat.

I'm shorn and shit now and can feed myself (except my right big toenail has died and turned black), but thanks for the complement Snugs!

1044Mike_eating_my_leftover_dinner-med.JPG

4780The_Importance_of_Nutrition.jpg

more examples

more fine examples

i'm soooo hawt

animals love me

I know self defense

I have a gigantic Pipe

And I've Transcended into the realm of self-actualization

So you see, it really just must be bad luck on my part. Nothing at all to do with me as you can clearly see.

Now it's Distel32's turn to post 10x as many bouldering photos of himself.

You're not doing yourself a favor here, Mike....

Where did I ever say that I wanted a girlfriend? I may have complained about getting girlfriends, but I certainly haven't advertised or asked for one, especially on this site.

So I'm just playing along with you guys cuz it provides Drama, and it's fun to see how bad I can make myself look!!!

If you don't like me, or what I write I don't give a flying fuck. I don't want to get involved with anyone that can't laugh at me, themselves, understand and enjoy sarcasm, or get their panties in a bunch over some stupid shit a bunch of dirty drunk dumbass climbers such as you and myself sprayed about.

HCL.gif

shouldn't you be heading up to lillooet again soon? bartender michelle is probably going stircrazy right about now.

hahaha, I forgot her name already! But thanks for the reminder. I just might drive up soon and get some more of that fine lillooet honey! grin.gif

Hmm... I think I liked the climbing picts and the TR better (at that I laughed!)... as for the next few pictures.... Aiiiii! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, just kidding! Keep up the good work and don't let the man (or tha cc.com lack of wo-man) keep you down!

You're not doing yourself a favor here, Mike....

Where did I ever say that I wanted a girlfriend? I may have complained about getting girlfriends, but I certainly haven't advertised or asked for one, especially on this site.

So I'm just playing along with you guys cuz it provides Drama, and it's fun to see how bad I can make myself look!!!

If you don't like me, or what I write I don't give a flying fuck. I don't want to get involved with anyone that can't laugh at me, themselves, understand and enjoy sarcasm, or get their panties in a bunch over some stupid shit a bunch of dirty drunk dumbass climbers such as you and myself sprayed about.

HCL.gif

And this is why I think you RAWK Mikey, who wants to date someone who isn't into the REAL you any way???

I don't ever want some facimile of a man. I want a man belch farts dirty jokes and all. any man who "cleans up" his behaviour for me after the first few weekes of dating isn't worth my time.

2 sexiest things a man can have

1)CONFIDENCE

2)Sense of HUMOR