FREEDOM!

Lambone

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice my name is no-longer brown?! I have dropped the chains that bound me to moderatordom...now I can spray freely amongst all you fuckers...

So give it your best shot... the_finger.gif

So come clean, now that you have cast off the chains of protocol:

Tell us all about the secret moderators forum! smile.gif

Or your name is still brown in my book, pal! boxing_smiley.gif

Oh, sure the old "bound-to-secrecy", is it?

Yes, well that's the sort of blinkered, philistine, pig-ignorance I have come to expect from you secular types.

You sit there in your "secret moderators forum", squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist!

You whining, hypocritical toadies with your secret moderators handshake, and your "forum-access-rights-even-after-you-quit-moderating", you wouldn't let me join you, would you, you black-balling bastards!

Why, I wouldn't become a moderator-type if you got down on your lousy knees and begged me!

( monty python variation tongue.gif)

wave.gif

Oh, sure the old "bound-to-secrecy", is it?

Yes, well that's the sort of blinkered, philistine, pig-ignorance I have come to expect from you secular types.

You sit there in your "secret moderators forum", squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist!

You whining, hypocritical toadies with your secret moderators handshake, and your "forum-access-rights-even-after-you-quit-moderating", you wouldn't let me join you, would you, you black-balling bastards!

Why, I wouldn't become a moderator-type if you got down on your lousy knees and begged me!

( monty python variation tongue.gif)

wave.gif

naw I gave up all my privilages...none of that half ass shit like erik tried. I'm done listening to their rants...and they were sick of listening to mine, it's not a whole lot different then the spray forum in there, only they are spraying about you MisterE the_finger.gif

nice play on words

• 4 weeks later...