Funny Phone Call...

scott_harpell

so... we get a phone call from our neighbor telling us to look outside because our other neighbor is cutting down another neighbor's trees with a chainsaw. I don't really know what she wants me to do about it, so I do the only thing I can think of and watch outside just in time to see a tree falling on the cutter's car. Karma's a bitch aint it? Mmmm suburbia bigdrink.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY NEIGHBOURS! Avoid this kind of debacle by hiring a Licensed Professional Arborist to cut down your neighbours trees when they block your view.

Or what the hell, if you are patient just sneak over and girdle them at night. In a few years your view will be tree free.

I had a friendly redneck dumbass neighbor. He brought home a little mini-backhoe from work to do some landscaping off the alley. I watched him swing the bucket around and smash the tailgate of his brand new pickup by accident. He was a friendly moron. Drove a logging truck.