Be The First On Your Block to Have a Snafflehound!!

Greg_W

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

Don't forget to watch my one hour special on The Learning Channel - Snafflehound: Rodent of Legend. In it I go in search of the elusive Mexican desert snafflehound.

is that the one that is edited for XTREME content? i saw some of the out takes on the ripped DVD that i got from Kula Lumpor.

i am digusted by your use of fruit and rubber kitchen utensils. in what way do those items constitute as reaserch tools? If PETA ever saw that footage.....grrrrrr!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Anything goes down in Mexico. Besides you can't be too careful with this breed. They have sharp claws and sharp pointy teeth. You have to have respect for something the locals call "El grande raton de diablo."

Maybe you can get some Taco Bell sponsorship cause when you encounter de fearsome MexiSnaf in the wilds of Baja you are gonna Run For The Border!

quote:

Despite this my inventory is always being bought up by SE asian pharmaceutical companies. It seems that the chinese deem eating Snafflehound testicles as an aphrodisiac.

Careful what you post here, you're likely to find yourself in trouble with the folks at PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Snafflehounds), who have been lobbying Congress for years to ban the lucrative asian snaffle trade. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that you have no moral problem with selling your snaffles off for their testicles.

The chinese have their own breeding program at some secret site at the base of the himalayas. I actually only sell them a small amount of snaffles comparitively. I am not sure exactly what they do but I assume they are using them in their breeding programs. They always pay top dollar and in cash. I plan on taking an exploratory trip to their breeding facilities this fall. I have heard good things about their programs and that they treat the snaffles humanely. These are only rumors though.

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

"da snaffle chewed my nutz right off!"

In my book there is no such quote. Clearly Erik I don't use such words as "da" and "nutz" in my bestselling book. I am also a member of PETS and am a proponent of the reintroduction of the Denali Snafflehound Project going on right now.

[ 07-11-2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: texplorer ]

You may have been thinking about the part in Chapter 6 where I attribute the size increase of my genitalia to a diet rich in snaffle meat. If you need collaboration on this talk to Cavey. He is one of the great NW snafflehound tasters at the annual snaffle cookoff.

When your such an enigma in the world of snafflehounds like me there are always those out to ruin your character. That one was an agentinian farmer who's andean snaffles continually can't match my snaffle's champion size and ferocity. (Andean snaffles are very docile and shy)

I heard that (juicy gossip) tex's snaffle breeding farm is right next to the Pepperidge Farms rendering plant where they make the horsecock and if a snaffle gets sick or injured they just toss it over the fence [Eek!]

Dont eat that horsecock - you might catch "Mad Snafflehound Disease". [Eek!] Characterized by wrinklyness, saying "What" frequently and a dependence on payphones so you have to use one every few hours... I think we all know of one local celebrity who suffers from this....

Ah yes, Fred pioneered early breeding of snaffles in the wild. Truly a legend. I think he backed away from the snaffle industry because he thought it was getting to political. Word has it he keeps detailed records of snaffle sitings in fedex folders. I even have reason to believe he is monitoring their numbers in the wild for the govt. Do you ever notice how he doesn't ever quite say what it is that he does for work. hmmmmmm........

tex,

i am calling you out. i soon will finnish my expoese' piece for 'horsecock & lice' ragazine. the truth is out there and i intend to find it. your blanket group PETS is just another subsiduary of the American Recreation Coalition. your snaffles feed into the trail demo fee. i will stop the madness.

i see through your smoke and mirrors!

Erik,

You have Tex all wrong. Tex is only trying to help the snafflehound population avoid mass media exploitation as their plight becomes more well-known due to increased travel into their locales. Tex is doing for snaffles what Sir Edmund Hillary did for the Sherpas in the Himalaya. Along with helping snaffles learn to cope with their increasing notoriety, he is raising awareness among our youth. I am sure he is expounding upon JK & SK's children the joys and struggles of the snaffle population.

See this and more in "Texplorer: Behind the Snaffle", coming in October, on the Discovery Channel. (See your independent cable provider for availability.)

Greg

run and hide behind your front men, larry the tool and gregw.

i know your kind and your tactics and you better be watching your back. i will get you...i will get you....

p.s. i published the piece on alpine hookers after my wall parnter got lured into their sticky web of deciet and sloth.....and in my research is where i found you!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

tex,

i am calling you out. i soon will finnish my expoese' piece for 'horsecock & lice' ragazine. the truth is out there and i intend to find it. your blanket group PETS is just another subsiduary of the American Recreation Coalition. your snaffles feed into the trail demo fee. i will stop the madness.

i see through your smoke and mirrors!

I believe you, sir, are a government plant!!!! Your rhetoric smacks of Larry the Tool-style intimidation. We at PETS are a legitimate snaffle-rights group, check with the State.

Greg W

Washington State Representative of PETS Int'l., Worldwide, Inc.

First of all, I have nothing to do with that prick-the tool. In fact I once lost one of my favorite snafflehounds to that monger. He kept preaching about something like snaffle's should be eradicated from the wild. I personnally saw him take Gandalf (a six year old yellow-bellied snaffle) and break his neck right there in front of me.

Also I am personnally fond of many alpine hookers. They perform a service that not many women can. I mean surely erik you have been up on a wall for 3 days and thought, "I wish one of those goddesses would rap down here to my little portaledge." I hope you remember what you've done when the next time you have to spoon with your smelly partner on some crappy bivy. Its people like your that have driven Alpine hookers out of the NW. Please leave the patrons of "the oldest profession" in peace.

No one that has seen the joy on a small child's face when they receive a snafflehound pup on Christmas morning can doubt the selfless devotion that Tex has toward his profession.

Shame on you bastards who would dare to think that we could/would exploit the loveable snafflehound for such base motivations as greed or world domination...

Greg W

Executive V.P., PETS Global, Universal, Inc.

larry (tex) the tool,

i know who you really are and i have digitally enhanched pics to prove it!

i only wall climb with hot chicks. i need no alpine hookers. they stole my last partner and she now appears in prana and stonewear designs catalogs.....i am sad.

thank god i have now found myself a strong and reseliant wall partner who is willing to carry me on the tough pitches!

quote:

Ah yes, Fred pioneered early breeding of snaffles in the wild. Truly a legend. I think he backed away from the snaffle industry because he thought it was getting to political. Word has it he keeps detailed records of snaffle sitings in fedex folders. I even have reason to believe he is monitoring their numbers in the wild for the govt. Do you ever notice how he doesn't ever quite say what it is that he does for work. hmmmmmm........

He's oldschool enough to be embarassed of the fact he's pimpin' a stable of Tacoma's finest... [big Grin]