• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
murraysovereign

They've robbed FRED!!!

Fred Beckey had his gear stolen from his vehicle in Brackendale this weekend. 20 or so cams (BD, Friends, Wired Bliss), plus all the usual biners and belay devices and such. Also some of his personal effects - passport etc. His gear is marked with yellow spray paint. Keep an eye out, and if you find any of the persons responsible use your judgement, but maybe start by skinning them alive.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Edited by murraysovereign

i am hoping they stole just the cams etc. and did not touch the fed ex folders full of secret information on unclimbed routes..... shocked.gif

Stealing is bad mojo but stealing from Fred is going to get someone some REAL bad karma one way or the other. A thief does not care who they rob, but this...well I'll just leave it at that.

WTF dude get real. If your woman leaves you for an 82 year old man the issue is with YOU, and breaking into his vehicle and stealing his shit is not the answer. Shooting yourself in the head might be the answer.

Stealing is bad mojo but stealing from Fred is going to get someone some REAL bad karma one way or the other. A thief does not care who they rob, but this...well I'll just leave it at that.

Which is precisely why somebody should return that Hustler magazine to Library ledge for His viewing pleasure.

WTF dude get real. If your woman leaves you for an 82 year old man the issue is with YOU, and breaking into his vehicle and stealing his shit is not the answer. Shooting yourself in the head might be the answer.

i should clarify this...unless you are 90!