Eugene Pub Club...

bellemontagne

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs are welcome [big Grin] bring full rack as the only bolts are anchor. there are about 20 cracks to climb from 5.easy to 5.12ish(?) correct me if I am wrong belle, or JK. totaly bummper bellay, much fun... drive south head down town belle has better directions and a map. But they are in the middle of town, on the side of a big hill you can see climbers from I-105. Hope to see you there [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I'm gonna check the schedule, my wife and kids are at the beach for the week while I work, so I should be able to make the drive from Wilsonville after work without feelings of guilt. Just got back from a blistering weekend at Smith, hands and shoulder are thrashed, but climbing was VERY nice. Avoid the crowds, climb the gorge. You can stay in the shade and there are very little bolts to get in the way.

P.S. a map to the columns would be very cool.

Uhhh, thanks, but that didn't work so well for my computers feeble internet abilities. Maybe some directions with "turn left at the light, drive past the blue house with '72 chevy impala on blocks in the front yard, look for the sign that says cc.com p-c here" might be better. PM or email might be better yet.

quote:

I would need to bring my dog. Is it a dog friendly crag?

SURE!!! Just so long as your dog doesn't pee on my rope... (just kidding)

Right on Sketchfest! We'll be glad to have you climb with us. See ya Wednesday.

[ 07-08-2002, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]

I fell like such a schmuck, first I invite everyone to Portland p-c then have to bail, then make plans to go to Eugene p-c to climb and drink and now I have to bail on that too. Although tonight is out of my control as my mother has come to town for a minor family crisis. Sorry to lead everybody on, but I do plan on attending a Eugene p-c in the near future. (honest, I'm not lying!)

As for my dog, she wants nothing to do with ropes, they just slow her down when she's free soloing the gnarly crux move on the local 5.5 classic.

quote:

Originally posted by sketchfest:

Sorry to lead everybody on, but I do plan on attending a Eugene p-c in the near future. (honest, I'm not lying!)

At least now you have directions...

We'll see you when the cosmos is in perfect alignment! [Wink]