Feelin' better, wanna climb?

layton

I know it's 6:30 friday night so I probably missed the boat, but my shoulder is feeling better and I haven't climbed a pitch since April 2nd. I'm gonna go postal soon if I don't climb (it must be bad if I'm doing practice approaches to the pickets).

I can go to Smith,PDX local,or from squamish on south fer some granite (alpine rock would be nice).

However, the weather looks marginal except for maybe WA pass and smith.

Whatever, just send me a PM,email or call if you know the #. I can be out the door in 2 hours.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about ready to snap open a frosty beverage so if I do anything, I'll have to leave tomorrow. I'm bound in blood to climb certain routes in WA pass w/certain people so let me dig out the list of climbs I haven't done in the pass that I know about. I;d love to do some other places to but with the marginal weather WA pass has minimal approaching for ez bailin'.

...aside from some aid climbs, my list for WA Pass is pretty damn obscure w/some approachin' (like NE face Tower mtn, piasianno pinacle, pt 7002, Indep Rt, Thin red line, s.early nw face (too hard now), besides the unclimbed stuff i won't spill).

If the weather looks like it may improve I would be up for the S.face of Forbidden. I haven't been to static point, 3 o'clock, blueberry hill (except for the w.ridge i;ve done it), or squire creek wall.