annabelle is going for it

lummox

snaf.gif experienced at spray.

fukin a. if i was annabelles publicist/marketer/kamasutramentor i would get her back to the states and onto letterman asap. and i would reccomend that she try to use that 1000 yard i-am-so-high-on-heroin stare during interviews:

journal-9.jpg

that. and drop a bunch of sexual innuendos to the bald fuker who runs the band (paul shaffer?). that would be rockband.gif love the cameltoe thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru, you forgot to mention Jon Krakauer!!! He was in the exact situation 8 years ago. He weaseled a trip to Everest and then exploited the deaths of his team members. Even so much so that he weaseled another trip, this time to Mt. Vinson and this time everyone got to see just how much of an ass he is right on tape.

May 18th -Basecamp

"...I WISHED HER THE BEST OF LUCK AND IM SURE SHE WILL MAKE IT, SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST LEVEL HEADED TOGETHER GIRLS I HAVE MET WITH A STEELY DETERMINATION FROM HER SKI RACING DAYS NOT TO MENTION VERY ATTRACTIVE..."

You guys can defend her all you want but this chic can't open her mouth without sounding like a shitbrick moron.

i think we should have an annabelle-impersonator contest. sort of like elvis. submit your photo here. winner in each category will win a super mystery prize! the categories are 1) girls and 2) trannies and guys

Dru, you forgot to mention Jon Krakauer!!! He was in the exact situation 8 years ago. He weaseled a trip to Everest and then exploited the deaths of his team members. Even so much so that he weaseled another trip, this time to Mt. Vinson and this time everyone got to see just how much of an ass he is right on tape.

rolleyes.gif

Yeah, and one of the dead was a 63 year old woman. From eveything I have read when everest cooperates (and you get dragged up) things go easy aside from the physical challenge. When shit goes a little wrong, things go downhill real quick. Not much room for margin at that altitude.