PUB CLUB 5/11

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, but if the drinkers can handle just being caffinated they can descend on the new UZoka's on Blakely and surf the web at high speed...

I think a little face-to-face discussion isn't a bad thing periodically.

WHAT?????????????????????

That fair priced hell hole with plenty of space, ample parking, plenty of games, I-5 access, and a more central location than West Ballard? How could you agree to such a place??????????????????

So do the socially inept get directions? Where is this place?

Humm... Hell freezing over. All I'd have to do is kill myself and I could spend the rest of my death climbing with Alan Rouse.

Sweet!

It still amazes me how people have an aversion to doing web searches all by their lonesome. smirk.gif

Anyway....Here I come to save the DAAAYY!!!...

Dante's is at 5300 Roosevelt Way in the U. District (about one block north of Scarecrow Video).

344529-Dante%5C%27s%20location.gif

5a1a55af345d5_344529-Danteslocation.gif.fbb2f094dc78aa10f53620b83afddce9.gif

Pub Club synopsis:

Well, at one point I counted 20 persons present at least one of which was a first-time pub clubber. Martlet was even present. Man that Martlet is busty! Anyway...

I was hoping that a black named Jack would come in for our twenty-first attendee but it was not to be. Instead we had to settle for a white ChucK. I was thinking we ought to be in Vegas with gaming skills like that.

Speaking of busts, that's exactly what happened when Squid came in later and we were then 22. I told Szyjakowski not to say "hit on me" to Icegirl but he couldn't resist. Icegirl then hit me and we busted.

Good times, good times. It was a gas--especially after we were breathing tequila fire and prairie fire tequilas. Yep, looks like we pub clubbers have graduated to the next drinking level. Pictures at 11? Oh Icegirl, where art thou?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attendees:

klenke, To_The_Top, Double E, Dave Schuldt, Szyjakowski, AlpineK, Mattp, Icegirl, Ehmmic, Paco, JayB (pro Paul picture poacher), Skykilo, jja (Thaaaaaat's Great!), rocksanyone, Ade, Minus (Ade's buddy), Alex, _______, _______, ChucK, & Squid.

In spirit: Martlet fruit.gif