media bias v10.0.3 build 6

lI1|1!

" In the column below, Media Matters for America will document and correct conservative misinformation in each news cycle. Media Matters for America will monitor cable and broadcast news channels, print media and talk radio, as well as marginal, right-wing websites that often serve as original sources of misinformation for well-known conservative and mainstream media outlets. "

http://mediamatters.org/

i'm not sure i see the point in splitting hairs when people will listen to what they want to listen to, and believe what they want to believe, but i think accountability is an interesting concept.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure i see the point in splitting hairs when people will listen to what they want to listen to, and believe what they want to believe, but i think accountability is an interesting concept.

My girlfriend sure is hot on accountability. (Well, she used to be, but now I think she's my ex boxing_smiley.gif)

Wow brock, a confessed liar, and Soros are off to a good start.

Check out this super “fact correcting” write up!

Now read this and check out the date. Why isn’t this mentioned?

Here are a few other facts:

Unemployment bottomed out in April 20o0 and rose steadily thereafter during the Clinton Administration. Link

The Federal Reserve lowered the Fed Funds rate in an emergency move “in light of weakening sales and production” which occurred during the Clinton Administration. Link

GDP growth declined remarkably in the 3Q 2000 and despite 9/11 grew in 4Q under Bush. link

PP bigdrink.gif

We got our tax cut to stimulate the economy. Those same people wouldn't raise oil prices and dampen the economy would they? I mean, what sense would that make? They stand for what is best for America right? And if condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.It doesn't affect our fight against terrorism to alienate the world. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation. Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals and Hillary Clinton. Group sex and drug use are degenerate sins unless you someday run for governor of California as a Republican. Government should relax regulation of Big Business and Big Money but crack down on individuals who use marijuana to relieve the pain of illness. "Standing Tall for America'" means firing your workers and moving their jobs to India. HMOs, drug companies, and insurance companies have the interest of the public at heart. Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy

made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion. A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense. A president lying to start a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy. Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet. The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George Bush's driving record is none of our business. You support states' rights, which means Attorney General John Ashcroft can tell states what local voter initiatives they have a right to adopt. What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest, but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.

We got our tax cut to stimulate the economy. Those same people wouldn't raise oil prices and dampen the economy would they? I mean, what sense would that make? They stand for what is best for America right? And if condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.It doesn't affect our fight against terrorism to alienate the world. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation. Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals and Hillary Clinton. Group sex and drug use are degenerate sins unless you someday run for governor of California as a Republican. Government should relax regulation of Big Business and Big Money but crack down on individuals who use marijuana to relieve the pain of illness. "Standing Tall for America'" means firing your workers and moving their jobs to India. HMOs, drug companies, and insurance companies have the interest of the public at heart. Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy

made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion. A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense. A president lying to start a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy. Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet. The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George Bush's driving record is none of our business. You support states' rights, which means Attorney General John Ashcroft can tell states what local voter initiatives they have a right to adopt. What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest, but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.

Man, I wish I could give five stars to just that paragraph. But I can't, so instead:

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif