Watch what you SPRAY

chucK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall some other stories in years past about Secret Service responding to idle threats against presidents and shit.

In related news, Secret Service agents stormed a meeting of opponents of the Brightwater Sewage Treatement Project in a Seattle suburb after receiving reports of idle threats against shit...

I am a Bush supporter, but this is Bull Shit. Language Arts and "Art" teachers encourage a kid to express thier feeling about something and then they smack them down for doing so? Fuck what would of become of Hemingway, Poe, Lovelace, Milton, etc. if they had been afraid of this shit. I can't really think of any great writers or artists that were not subject to this type of treatment but man this is a 15 year old kid being asked to keep a record of his feeling via drawings. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. THE MORE I READ THE MORE MY REPUBLICAN ROOTS ARE ROTTING AWAY.

The problem with liberals is they want it both ways or try to change the rules to suit their own ends.

oh. i thought the problem with liberals was poor hygiene and a weak stomach. confused.gif

Steaksauce please. Can we get a little steaksauce on the artwork?

Yeah, the first comment might be true, but I know a lot conservatives who want it both ways too. That seems more like a human (American? blush.gif) condition.

Maybe "The Otter" will tell us what we otta pknow?

Vote The Pnauder in 2004! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif No hypocrisy, no bad smells, no intrusive scrutiny over high school artwork. Just good clean pnauding.