• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
MrDoolittle

Bolus Latency???

How long does food stay in your system, on average?

I was thinking, to figure it out, I could eat different types of colored sand with my food. When the blue sand comes out, that would be my breakfast, and when I shit blood and green sand, that would be the under-cooked carne asada burrito, for example. Discuss.

I don't want to run the risk of accidentally digesting the corn, so I figured insoluble silicates would be a better alternative.

Dude, when's the last time you ate corn and monitored your poop? Obviously, never! Not all corn kernels get digested. Eat corn and watch your poop. Soon you will see a big dook in the toilet studded with kernels of corn. It is a beautiful sight.

Everyone should look at their poop every day. It's a really good indicator of the health of your digestive system. Plus, it's fun!

Poop is cool!

- a s s m * n k e y

How long does food stay in your system, on average?

I was thinking, to figure it out, I could eat different types of colored sand with my food. When the blue sand comes out, that would be my breakfast, and when I shit blood and green sand, that would be the under-cooked carne asada burrito, for example. Discuss.

take up body flossing foo. with a floss marked like a measuring tape you can figure exactly how long it takes a morsel to go from your mouth to your ass. wave.gif

Here, you can look at other people's poop too!

http://www.ratemypoo.com

Poop is cool!

- a s s m * n k e y

I can't beleive I just looked at that site... haha I think I'm going to throw up hahaha.gif

Post the aftermath on the new cc.com spnosored ratemypuke.com Now THAT would be gross..