Shoes of the fisherman

texplorer

I did this route on Sunday and was told by a guy there that it only gets done once every couple of years. I thought it was a pretty fun route, just full of pidgeon shit. Anyway I recommend this route as the moves and position are pretty fun and once you pull the lip it's a nice .9 smith crack.

I was wondering if anyone else here has done this thing?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this route on Sunday and was told by a guy there that it only gets done once every couple of years. I thought it was a pretty fun route, just full of pidgeon shit. Anyway I recommend this route as the moves and position are pretty fun and once you pull the lip it's a nice .9 smith crack.

I was wondering if anyone else here has done this thing?

You gonna send Toes now? evils3d.gif

DFA, I think toes is a wee bit harder as in .13 or something.. . so my softcore ass wont' be even pretending to get on that thing.

Ehhh, you wussface. The book says none of the moves are unreasonable or nothin'. Or are you just afraid of the contorted jams that make the climbing no fun (paraphrase of SmithBible)?

Tape up and step up, nancy boy. hahaha.gif