kids rope up

sk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we thinking of a friday night drive down or Sat. AM?

Muffy, Are you going to grab a camp site?

Wood, Food, Climbing geer for the kids? I have a harness and my son almost can fit in my old shoes! grin.gif

Rumr, do we want to meet up before the drive down?

This - fruit.gif - was my little girl when I told her.

weather looks great

I will see you guys at the 3$ machine at 9 am on saterday, or there abouts.

okay, my weekend is now totaly up in the air cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif don't count on me or wait for me.

wtf!!! madgo_ron.gif

I am working on it cry.giftongue.gif

better yet...tranquilizer darts! long range medication!!!

while the practical side of this idea is outstanding, it could bring the wrath of CPS upon you. might i suggest a healthy serving of grape flavored dimetapp. works like a charm mushsmile.gif

I am so sorry Rumr and Rocksanyone. My best friend who was suposed to come with me camping for the weekend has backed out. The kids have decided they want to do stuff arround town, and it seems as thoughg I have been out voted. I feel like I have to explain here, this weekend is the boys cashout weekend. They have been saving points since Feb. for an activity of their choice with auntie Mustang Sally. and this is the weekend. It wouldn't be very fair of me to dictate their specail weekend when they have worked so hard having good behavior and doing chores arround the house to be able to choose their activity.

So any way, I hope you have a great tme. I wish we could be there too frown.gif Hopefuly another time.

Hey all -

I've got plans to head down to Smith this weekend but have been hearing varied reports about the weather. I've only been down that way once - can anyone give me the scoop?

Thanks!

-B

2 inches of snow in bend today. too questionable to camp with kids and auntie MustangSally's cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif