It's getting warm...did someone say 'Barbecue'?

Greg_W

Last year's event was May 8. It was light enough by then that we could have a barbeque in daylight, even though we started at 6:00 p.m. The we had a slideshow later.

The old "Climber's Picnic" organized by Julie Brugger used to take place in Woodland Park. I don't know about power, though.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is 6:25 and still light... AND WARM out... we shoulda had Gregs BBQ today! I'm thinking the grill and deck are calling my name tonight... smile.gif

I hear ya on that one. That is why I skipping the Hen tonight and going to stay home and grill herb-mustard coated chicken, with some grilled veggies, and salad. mmmm mmm good.

It is 6:25 and still light... AND WARM out... we shoulda had Gregs BBQ today! I'm thinking the grill and deck are calling my name tonight... smile.gif

I hear ya on that one. That is why I skipping the Hen tonight and going to stay home and grill herb-mustard coated chicken, with some grilled veggies, and salad. mmmm mmm good.

Damn grill food is good. So when are we doind the PC BBQ CF (chow fest)?

• 2 weeks later...

6 out of 7 days this week, and the one day off, I'm going climbing... Sorry, I'll get right on it, Greg... Did we ever come to a consensus about Woodland park vs. Sandpoint? Inquiring minds need to know if they are to plan... Kinda thinking later next month will host one at mi casa on the deck the size of a pier, but I really gotta get a bigger BBQ first.

6 out of 7 days this week, and the one day off, I'm going climbing... Sorry, I'll get right on it, Greg... Did we ever come to a consensus about Woodland park vs. Sandpoint? Inquiring minds need to know if they are to plan... Kinda thinking later next month will host one at mi casa on the deck the size of a pier, but I really gotta get a bigger BBQ first.

Just call it and move forward...the sheep will follow.