Fall at Frenchman Coulee--

foraker

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we are helping the people who were doing first aid here by talking about every virus out there. Let's keep this discussion on learning more about the accident so we can prevent something similar from happening.

Move this to Spray.

I feel that it is important to have these conversations, but that these posts should be reserved for relating important details about the accidents, providing information about memorial services, and expressing sympathies for friends and the fallen.

It's like going to a memorial service and loudly discussing the merits of live organ donation over organ donation in front of the deceased's family. Let's have some tact and take it into a back room.

I agree that the thread should be cleaved after the part where it began to deal with transmissible diseases. Whether to Spray, I don't know. It's off topic, but relevant to climbing and of a serious nature.

We're also talking about emotional trauma on the part of the care givers. Having been through something similar I know that it takes a while to get over something like that. It just sort of dominates your thoughts and you can't help thinking about it.