lesson

sk

im not tailgating you im passing you on the right

in canada we dont have the part of drivers school where they tell you "pull into the left most lane and go as slow as you can" the_finger.gif

yellaf.gif seriously trans-canada 1 is like a nascar race. I'm doing 85mph and there is ALWAYS some dude in a dirty white Subaru or similar right on my ass trying to get by on corners and stuff.

slow fucker the_finger.gif

So do the mounties just pull over americans then, cuase last year my buddy gets pulled over and the guys says, "Oh yer from Orgon eh? Well you guys must not know what kilometers are then... smirk.gif... well her ya go, slow it down eh?" then he hands his a 200 dollar ticket...

I laugh at him, he was doin like 30 KM over the limit...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YA IAXX whats with all the prejuduce???
Hey I'm just going on a semi-scientific survey. There are plenty of others out there, just seems like many of those with the cummins turbo diesel have something to prove on the hill climbs hahaha.gif I'm pretty chill behind the wheel but if some kid in a modified civic etc thinks it's cool to risk others' safety because he got a new coffeecan muffler, well that's uncool.

Passive-aggressive is getting in the fast lane and going slowly while waving at the guy behind you in an effort to prevent him from passing. Why not just let the idiot go?

Someone not too long ago in Oregon (whom I met a couple times)had had a bad day, broke up with his girlfriend, drank too much then got behind the wheel. Some woman did exactly what I describe above to him and he completely lost it. Forced her off the road after chasing her for a while. When the cops arrived he was trying to drag her through the drivers-side window that he had shattered with his fists moments before. He's serving time now.

Another time, I was driving and some dufus was trying to parallel park in downtown Portland and having a hell of a time monkeying his car into the spot. I got tired of waiting and went around him. As I passed I could tell he was yelling at me for some unknown reason so I gave him the one-fingered salute. This idiot chased me all over downtown screaming at me at every light "I'm gonna kick your ass" until I pulled up in front of Central Precinct.

Finally, my girlfriend and I were driving around SE Portland when she accidentally cut this guy off. He followed us for miles, chasing us at high speed and even doing a power-slide at a stop sign trying to block us in. She and I switched places at a stop light and I watched this wacko a couple cars back get out of his car and get something from his trunk that looked like a gun. I later learned it was a tire iron.

Fucking with people behind the wheel puts you and everyone around you in danger. Don't be stupid, let it go.

Hey I'm just going on a semi-scientific survey. There are plenty of others out there, just seems like many of those with the cummins turbo diesel have something to prove on the hill climbs hahaha.gif I'm pretty chill behind the wheel but if some kid in a modified civic etc thinks it's cool to risk others' safety because he got a new coffeecan muffler, well that's uncool.
dood your speadin' the hate here cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

you might as well be greg w bitching about the hippies wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Yeah dood those things add like 25 extra horsepower. And I'll prove it by winding this four banger out to 7grand wile doing 80 through the safe zone...

Hey, hippies are a real problem. Some are starting to threaten violence.

Passive-aggressive is getting in the fast lane and going slowly while waving at the guy behind you in an effort to prevent him from passing. Why not just let the idiot go?

Someone not too long ago in Oregon (whom I met a couple times)had had a bad day, broke up with his girlfriend, drank too much then got behind the wheel. Some woman did exactly what I describe above to him and he completely lost it. Forced her off the road after chasing her for a while. When the cops arrived he was trying to drag her through the drivers-side window that he had shattered with his fists moments before. He's serving time now.

Another time, I was driving and some dufus was trying to parallel park in downtown Portland and having a hell of a time monkeying his car into the spot. I got tired of waiting and went around him. As I passed I could tell he was yelling at me for some unknown reason so I gave him the one-fingered salute. This idiot chased me all over downtown screaming at me at every light "I'm gonna kick your ass" until I pulled up in front of Central Precinct.

Finally, my girlfriend and I were driving around SE Portland when she accidentally cut this guy off. He followed us for miles, chasing us at high speed and even doing a power-slide at a stop sign trying to block us in. She and I switched places at a stop light and I watched this wacko a couple cars back get out of his car and get something from his trunk that looked like a gun. I later learned it was a tire iron.

Fucking with people behind the wheel puts you and everyone around you in danger. Don't be stupid, let it go.

you know people that would get that worked up aover such a small thing as being cut off NEED HELP

( I am not talking about your friend, he aperently needs help too but in a diffrent way, I hope he is getting counseling) I deal all the time with people who are screaming and litteraly CRYING and FREAKING out over softwear. It's softwear folk, get real.

I have bad days too. I had one of the worst ever yesterday. I went home washed my car, had a nice dinner with one of my kids, played a game of chess had a glass of wine and talked it over with a good friend. I called my mom and cried. I went to bed early, thought alot about things, wrote in my journal, and got some perspective.

honestly in reality I think it is better to be a defensive driver and I rarely slowdown in front of someone to fuck with them.

seriously, people neeed to put things in perspective.

Hey, hippies are a real problem. Some are starting to threaten violence.

Those are the ANARCHISTS GOOFBALL tongue.gif

what's worse than the tailgaters who just want to go faster than you is the tailgaters who are using you like some kindof seeing-eye dog for night driving 'cause it is easier to follow the taillights in front than keep your eye on the road yourself. I had some fuxxor tailing me with his highbeams on the sea2sky once. In the passing lanes I would pull over right and slow right down to 30km/h and he would just park it right on my bumper and refuse to pass.