soft tissue injuries

I wanted to inform everyone about a clinic. It will be held in Seattle VW (Ballard gym) on Monday, March 29th between 7 and 8:30pm. The gym contacted me and this is the time for now....

There is going to be general explanation of inflammatory process. It will be followed by some specific most common climbing related pathologies (medial epicondylitis, shoulder problems, low back problems). I will leave at least 30 minutes for Q/A and some specific pathologies. I will stay for about 30 minutes to answer any questions one on one.

During this workshop I will also teach people some self care techniques, like cross fiber friction, some pin and stretch and muscle activation. I will also teach using tennis balls for self massage, show the pressures and directions of movements for some of these techniques.

There is going to be a small fee (don't know what VW is charging per person) to pay for my gas from Bellingham and my time to go to Seattle.

Last note: please pre-register. If there is less than 4 people registred prior to March 26th I will cancell this event.

Hope to see you then- r

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as portland i'd be glad to that. so far prg did not return my phone call. i will be there for the weekend of Mar 27/28, but i'll be busy working rugby tournament. if you feel like it i'd do it, but someone would have to organize this. it's just too far of the drive to wing it. so if any of you portlanders feeling like doing a bit of leg work contact me. u can call my office @ 360.319.7311. ciao- wave.gif

not making promisises but I would love to check this out. even more likely if there was a portland one thumbs_up.gif

post this in the events will someone please??? this is a great idea.... I hate being injured cry.gifcry.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer