• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

Smith weekend of jan 31

I think I am going to head down to smith this weekend. See ya all there.

You seen my BD draws w/green tape?

Smith rocked the house as always. There was a little snow on the ground, but the rock was all really dry(except for the chimney ice ass smear). Got in 10 pitches, including zebra zion, and spiderman. Wallstein thanks for the bomber burrito's and the awesome company amigo. Another beautiful weekend at smith thumbs_up.gif

FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK FUCK!

I need to climb out side SOOOOOOONNNNNN! I wan to climb cracks, I want to feel the mud and the basalt... I WANT TO CLIMB IN THE GORGE cry.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Gosh studying for midterms was FUN this weekend, much better than smith. It was so much goddamned fun, I'm gonna do it again next weekend for round #2!!!! YEAH

what'd you say, rumr? yellaf.gif

AHHH...life rears its ugly face madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif...i haven't actually touched real rock since early november...kids get sick, work sux, holidaze...oh, and don't get me started on this flippin weather crap!!!

shoot wanna get out here for a spell...

rumr, i feel your pain to some extent. wazzup.gif of all people, you shouldn't be relegated to climbing on plastic. hellno3d.gif what a sad use of your heaven-sent talent! cry.gif hopefully life will calm down and give you a break soon ... cantfocus.gif