• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

Smith weekend of jan 31

A few of us from Bham are coming down, Skyclimb said he was down for the cause, Layton you too?

Gapertimmay get off the snow and on the tuff, DFA? RUMR? Come down and it will be a grand ol' time thumbs_up.gif

actually i've been trying to figure out a way/time to get there in late feb/ early march...

kick timl in the ass and come on down. i'd definitely be up for meeting you guys in the desert.

climb some gnarly nubbins for me this weekend, will ya? (i'll be "partying" in aspen the next two or three days ... LOL.)

okee dokee...

Already talked to tim...sounds like he's goin...

Its my b-day present...freaking 35!!! Good god where did the years go????????

March I am there ready to project something... NEED TO CLIMB HARD and see what I have left... FUCKING WINTER

can't wait till i get the bills caught up so i can quit work and aquire new bills, but also get a shit load of climbing in

can't wait till i get the bills caught up so i can quit work and aquire new bills, but also get a shit load of climbing in

Consider yourself lucky, Pal. I just got the cumulative electric bill from the move-in date.

I covered your ass for three months.

um my ass was told by ur ass that the electric was covered and ur ass was the one with the florecent lights and who always cranked on the heat, syaing that it was cool cause we didn't have to pay for electricity, so once again don't try and blame my ass for shit you tell me that turns out different

Read: basic bills. I thought it was covered. It wasn't.

I'm not chargin' your ass. Why you bitchin? boxing_smiley.gif

Seek vengence on that Gorge-Route Distelator. I am down with a Smith Trip in March.

ha, this weekend is all about getting spanked badly. I'm climbing the strongest I ever have, so short routes with bouldery cruxes! yyeeaaahhh thumbs_up.gif

It's on for march

rockband.gif I'm down with doing a weekend in Smith come March. rockband.gif Gotta give pure palms a run for it's money and get spanked some more by zebra seam.

And some trad routes too!

Distel - what out yo; I'm gettin' stronger! evils3d.gifyellaf.gif

yyeeaahhhh paco! Not down for this weekend?? We have one more open seat.......

March for sure, you'll get zebra seem in no time thumbs_up.gif

I am already popping 50,000 mg of Aleve a day to get a head start on the inevitable bout of tendonitis that seems to plague me after any trip to Smith. Should have the system pretty well saturated by March.