Lost partner--last seen in Tetons

MaideninherPeak

Are you my lost mountain man?

YOU: Slim, attactive, tall, growing lamb chops, blue eyes, six pack, blue windshirt, nice ice tools

ME: novice, long blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy smile, skin white as snow, nice curves but not too many

It was June. We shared a tent with that pretty boy who said he was going to go outside but never did. I read to you. A marmot maybe stole our soynuts, you unziped my bag with your smile then you loaned me your ice axe.

If this is your tale or if you think you know who this guy was let me know. I want to see him/you again. We didn't finish the book. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you my lost mountain man?

YOU: Slim, attactive, tall, growing lamb chops, blue eyes, six pack, blue windshirt, nice ice tools

ME: novice, long blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy smile, skin white as snow, nice curves but not too many

It was June. We shared a tent with that pretty boy who said he was going to go outside but never did. I read to you. A marmot maybe stole our soynuts, you unziped my bag with your smile then you loaned me your ice axe.

If this is your tale or if you think you know who this guy was let me know. I want to see him/you again. We didn't finish the book. bigdrink.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Is that picture what I think it is--elaphantiasis? I had an easy ho at 2 cats this morning again. Yum. That would be two eggs over easy, hash browns and a biscuit and coffee to all you climbers out there who think I am frequenting a bordello. Why would I with a man like Zenolith to please me? Check out those huevos. Ouch. Do they make a jock strap for that kind of thing?