5.10 Mountain Masters resole?

tasmith513

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything you want resoled, take it to Ramuta Shoe Repair, in downtown Sea on 6th and Stewart. John Ramuta is a climber, and they do, IMO MUCH better work than the shop in Fremont, maybe cheaper, and the best part is when you bring in climbing shoes that you have trashed the rands on, they will not yell at you and make you feel like an idiot for waiting too long.

I believe both Vert Worlds have shoe dropoffs at the gym for Ramuta resole service, they come by the gym once or twice a week, pick them up, bring them back, really handy!

The mountain masters can not be resoled. the sole is bonded to the midsole. A pair lasts me over a year before they are trashed. I am on my third pair. Love that S1 sticky rubber, when I walk across the wet grass than across my driveway I can hear the little pebbles picking up and dropping. They are the shit for the wet trails of washington, I have also done long approaches with a heavy pack, they climb well but do not edge that great they are soooo comfortable . If I am not in rock shoes I am wearing them. They will put black marks on your mom's or girl friends floor.

Hello Lucky,

I never used Ramuta. Seems as if he does good work. I just had Dave Page resole 4 sets of rock shoes. I think the work I got was excellent. I will use him in the future. Not taking anything away from Ramuta wink.gif" border="0

Lucky, when are we going to climb Tumwater Tower? It's in.