allthumbs

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

scottykins....

that maybe true for some men...but since i attempt to live my life along the lines of the golden rule...i wouldnt stick my dick in someone elses woman nor would i want anyone to do the same to me or my woman.........

anyone that thinks that is a reasonabile idea is a slutty whore who deserves exactly what they get.

boxing_smiley.gif

erik said:

scottykins....

that maybe true for some men...but since i attempt to live my life along the lines of the golden rule...i wouldnt stick my dick in someone elses woman nor would i want anyone to do the same to me or my woman.........

anyone that thinks that is a reasonabile idea is a slutty whore who deserves exactly what they get.

boxing_smiley.gif

take it back bitch! i didn't say that i say i would do did i? no. i said 'their' not 'my.' chto eta? eta babnik! the_finger.gif

erik said:

why do men talk to other men then?

HCL.gif

From yesterdays NY Times:

close relatives like the bonobos, often engage in homosexual behavior, apparently as a way of forming alliances. Bonobos curry favor by performing oral sex on others of the same gender, even though they also seize every opportunity to mate with those of the opposite sex.

Have fun boyz wave.gif

dberdinka said:

From yesterdays NY Times:

close relatives like the bonobos, often engage in homosexual behavior, apparently as a way of forming alliances. Bonobos curry favor by performing oral sex on others of the same gender, even though they also seize every opportunity to mate with those of the opposite sex.

Have fun boyz wave.gif

i thought trask was from snohomish county?

erik said:

scottykins....

boxing_smiley.gif

Brad stated it nicely in 'bad fish'... "I like to keep that higher ground".