Call me a Bush hater

mattp

Progressive editorialist wrote: Among the more amusing cluckings from the right lately is their appalled discovery that quite a few Americans actually think George W. Bush is a terrible President...

It is not necessary to hate George W. Bush to think he's a bad President. Grownups can do that, you know. You can decide someone's policies are a miserable failure without lying awake at night consumed with hatred.

Poor Bush is in way over his head, and the country is in bad shape because of his stupid economic policies.

If that makes me a Bush-hater, then sign me up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cpt.Caveman said:

Big deal.

If you worked for El Clinton you wind up murdered...

Well, the members of the Bush team sure aren't pansy waists. Even Grandma Bush is in the game.

Barbara Bush:" you can criticize me, but don't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead."

Barbara Bush Threatens Democratic Presidential Candidates--CNN LARRY KING LIVE

282941-bar.JPG

There's a similar list of questionable deaths associated with the Bush cabal. Here's one: One man's opinion: Evidence indicates that Wellstone crash was no accident

--excerpts from Wellstone article:

Michael Ruppert (from the wilderness.com, Nov. 1, 2002) has reported, "The day after the crash I received a message from a former CIA operative who has proven extremely reliable in the past and who is personally familiar with these kinds of assassinations. The message read, 'As I said earlier, having played ball (and still playing in some respects) with this current crop of reinvigorated old white men, these clowns are nobody to screw around with. There will be a few more strategic accidents. You can be certain of that.' "

If you think that's a stretch, consider: Hundreds of young Americans have been put in harm's way by a war that was promoted on the basis of lies about weapons of mass destruction, collaboration with Osama bin Laden, and Sept. 11.

Some 3,000 Americans were killed when the Twin Towers collapsed, and yet the president and the vice president of the United States have done everything they can to obstruct a open and honest investigation of the causes of that traumatic event. And when a leak from his own administration leads to the exposure of a CIA operative concerned with weapons of mass destruction, the President tells us "we may never know."

This is a corrupt administration.

---end of excerpts

Give the Bush admin. two terms and see if the list increases. Conspiracy theory or assassinations?

282941-bar.JPG.5eb260b60d86a9b26239e23e6dccddf3.JPG

Likewise, so were some of the examples listed in the Clinton 'hit list'.

Maybe we should focus on the basis for the Iraqi war. Did the Bush administration cook the evidence or proceed with questionable intel to sell the Iraqi war to the people? It's like they're telling us, our only duty as the people is to make sacrifices without question to the state. And, after you make the blood sacrifices then you and your children will pay with an onerous public debt.

Cpt.Caveman said:

Clinton totally fucked over plenty of military folks too. I was there and saw it.

As far as busy galore and the war- well it will be beaten with a stick until the end of time.

You are boring.

Your opinion, Cpt.

FWIW, I don't hate Bush or idolize the Clinton years.

scrambler said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Clinton totally fucked over plenty of military folks too. I was there and saw it.

As far as busy galore and the war- well it will be beaten with a stick until the end of time.

You are boring.

Your opinion, Cpt.

FWIW, I don't hate Bush or idolize the Clinton years.

Plenty of military folks were fucked by Reagan and crew (I was one of them) as well as both Bushes. Whats your point?

Why do so many make the assumption that if you hate Bush you must love Clinton? They're both wanks.