Life is Good

Necronomicon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't click on that necro and I am too lazy to try to type it in. Life is beautiful!!!! The sun rise was so amazing this morning, there was just a sliver of light at the east and massive coulds over the vally. The sun came up all purple and hot pink and golden. The wind was blowing so hard that it was clearing the leaves off the trees with one gust, nearly knocking me over as I walked across the school parking lot after dropping thing one off... It was so beutiful and I felt so full of love and goodness that I seriously cried. LIFE IS SO GOOD thumbs_up.gif

lummox said:

muffster. the pedophile necro was just rejoicing that he hasnt been popped for molestation like michael jackson seems to be. he has issues to say the least.

it is a niice day. i will see an incredibly beautiful woman tonight and will kiss her. a lot.

thumbs_up.giffruit.gifwave.gif

KISSING (a consenting adult that is ) IS GOOD!!!!!! I LOVE WEDNESDAY grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

scott_harpell said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Necronomicon said:

Lummox, bite it.

This guy is about as twisted as it gets. I'd pay good coin to see him burn.

child molesters and rapist aught to burn at the stake

capitol punishment is wrong. thumbs_down.gif

hmm I would say that is a matter of opinion

scott_harpell said:

lummox said:

scott_harpell said:

you get your kicks from whacking the hornets nest dontcha?

evils3d.gif

I'm on to you scotty wink.gif notice the emotional detachment in my post tongue.gif

you've lost... that lovein' feellinnnn.... whhooaaaa that looooving feeelinnn.... you've lost that loooovin' feelin now its gone... gone... gone... whoa whoa who.. buh dum... bu dum... ba.... wave.gif

KILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKOKILL JACKO

scott_harpell said:

scott_harpell said:

lummox said:

scott_harpell said:

you get your kicks from whacking the hornets nest dontcha?

evils3d.gif

I'm on to you scotty wink.gif notice the emotional detachment in my post tongue.gif

you've lost... that lovein' feellinnnn.... whhooaaaa that looooving feeelinnn.... you've lost that loooovin' feelin now its gone... gone... gone... whoa whoa who.. buh dum... bu dum... ba.... wave.gif

you don't bring me flowers any more tongue.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif