• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
neversummer

Crystal opens Thursday...

Baker, Alyeska, Valdez, Alta, Lake Louise thumbs_up.gifrockband.gif

crystal and snoqualmie yellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gif

Infact I will take nearly any place over crystal...can't stand the posers that go there.

Edited by sisu_suomi

sisu_suomi said:

Infact I will take nearly any place over crystal...can't stand the posers that go there.

confused.gif as for the "posers" you'll find ripping up the great terrain crystal has to offer, they probably can't stand the likes of you either. rolleyes.gif

geez; i'm going skiing ...

thelawgoddess said:

sisu_suomi said:

confused.gif as for the "posers" you'll find ripping up the great terrain crystal has to offer, they probably can't stand the likes of you either. rolleyes.gif

God I hope so. I would hate myself if the likes of the crystal clientele liked me.

sisu_suomi said:

thelawgoddess said:

sisu_suomi said:

God I hope so. I would hate myself if the likes of the crystal clientele liked me.

Bad new Scott, I like Crystal and I like you tongue.gif

Baker can be good too, but it's a long drive.

Crystal sucks. Low return on investment. Is it $60 a ticket yet? Management aspires to be Vail. Poor parking system. Lift ops are a--holes. Minimal good terrain... what is good is only accessible about a third of the year. Make your day worthwhile by earning your turns somewhere else - or get up a little earlier and head to a real destination ski resort (Whistler.)