This Sucks!

bigwalling

This has to be the boringest weekend in months! I hate it! The only cool thing I've done is take my aiders and hooks and use them on my chimney. Which was sort of fun. To make things worse, it looks like it's going to rain forever! WTF! I need to climb something cool soon. Index is calling my name. I think I need to do some solo aid, maybe Abaraxes, any of you guys done it? The guide says it's got lots of hooking. Better have a bunch because thats what I want to do. All I can say is if it doesn't stop raining for one of the weekends I'm going to go completely crazy!

Oh and tommorow I have school. I hate school, it's terrible. Who wants to hear a teacher talk about the Civil War or about whatever book we are reading(of course I didn't read it). But oh well, I always told everyone life sucked and now I'm liveing it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring!!!!!WTF you talking about. My son went to Stevens twice and boarded. He had a great time. Snow was up to his waist. I on the other hand took care of car business, cleaned the house drove to Portland and back to move items for daughter and son-in-law. Boring!!!!!Go find something to do. shovel dog crap if you have a dog, clean the house, the car, go for a walk, enjoy the rain pelting ya in the face, get out of the city and breath some air, go to the city and eat at local greezzzzzzzzzy spoon that serves real food not microwaved, go to the zoo, go to an art showing, shit there is a ton of stuff to do.