Cool CC.com Function.

olyclimber

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilyclitoris - Stop singing like a witless Eunuch while rubbing Rogaine on your swollen manboobs in the hope of growing some chest hair and come away from that window you are wiggling your ass out thinking some passing stranger will grope it for the first sexual experience of your worthless life, and get over here so I can force-feed you a generous helping of Shut The Fuck Up, beyotch... boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

trask said:

Oilyclitoris - Stop singing like a witless Eunuch while rubbing Rogaine on your swollen manboobs in the hope of growing some chest hair and come away from that window you are wiggling your ass out thinking some passing stranger will grope it for the first sexual experience of your worthless life, and get over here so I can force-feed you a generous helping of Shut The Fuck Up, beyotch... boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

yelrotflmao.gif Classic Trask!

klenke said:

trask said:

yelrotflmao.gif Classic Trask!

yellaf.gif It's like Faulkner, only penned by a character out of Faulkner. yellaf.gif

trask said:

not bad...I give it a 9

trask said:

That's beautiful poetry...brings a tear to my eye.