Our Next Impotent Failure

Necronomicon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is another good PR move. WTF - we blow up an empty warehouse? That will show them. I also see that Paul Bremmer is being called on the carpet to speed things up. The election cycle is going to catch up. This $87 billon plus boondoggle continues to be a grim tale.

trask said:

It is turning ugly fast, and I predict a U.S. tail-between-legs withdrawl soon. The ramifications will be devastating. cry.gif

What better way to build democracy in Iraq, and create love towards the US in the Mid East, then to let them stew in their own broken sewers, with the lights and water off, after we drop tail and run.

We're losing "The War on Terror". It's kind of funny.

"Operation Iraqi Freedom: Building 10,000 Terrorists EVERY DAY!"

hey! i have a great idea! lets all get together and talk for two days about how fuked up the democrats are for blocking unqualified judicial candidates from being considered for irrelavant posts. that will draw attention from the failure to find osama bin whatshisname and mullah omarwhatever. hell: i cant even remember saddams fullname anymore. hellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gif

i look forward to serving people in my next mcjob.

Enron

Interesting bit of information the mainstream media has neglected to mention ---

Enron's chairman did meet with the President and the Vice President in the Oval Office.

Enron gave $420,000 to the President's party over three years.

Enron donated $100,000 to the President's inauguration festivities.

Enron's chairman stayed at the White House 11 times.

Enron had access to the Administration at its highest levels and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.

The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction. Scandalous!!

The President under whom all this happened? "Oil friend" George W. Bush? NO.

SURPRISE ... Bill Clinton

So there you have it... there is little difference between Clinton and Bush.

Ken Lay did donate his corporate jet to GW for his campaign trips in the last election and he was very engaged with Cheney with the attempt to force the Taliban into allowing Enron to put the pipeline across Afghanistan.

The last meeting Cheney had with the representatives of the Taliban in behalf of Enron was August 2001. We know what happened three weeks after that don't we?

Ken Lay was principle in the false California energy shortages and his was also the company that extorted the huge energy prices from California.

Ken Lay should be in prison and all his ill gotten booty should be used to help pay Enron's debts to its shareholders and employees.

trask bigdrink.gif

CIA report that brought Brener home...

Somebody better start telling the truth in the administration and fast.

Up until yesterday I had a gut feeling that Bush was going to get re-elected. Not anymore. I know a year is a lifetime in politics - but in my gut, Bush is toasted. Way toasted.

His administration is about to splinter. The CIA has some serious issues with him due to recent history.

This is ugly stuff.

Man, is this fucked up or what? Cowboy government goes in against all warnings from international community and CIA, goes it alone.

And now we're stuck. If we leave it will become a hornets nest. Carl Rove is telling the Pres we have to start pulling out to catch the election cycle. We still refuse to hand over any responsibility to the UN, so they say no thanks to help paying the bill.

And it would look "bad" politically to send in the extra needed troops from the US. We're going to be paying the costs of this one, economically and politically for a long time.