The Silence is Deafening...

JayB

Sweet early season weather-window, no holliday-plan conflicts to work around, and (surprise) no one's talking about their plans for the weekend for fear of generating the giga-gaper infestation on their chosen line.

Use this thread to:

1. Talk about your secret line on Monday once the weather window has closed.

2. Vote for The Line Most Likely to Be Seiged by the Multi-Man Megacluster.

(My votes: 1. The North Face of Hood. Hands down favorite. 2. NW Couloir on Eldo - a close second with a minumum of seven parties on it by noon on Saturday). 3. Any ice near the Coleman Glacier on Baker.)

3. Avenge past slights or poached lines of the past by making up avatars to disclose your enemy's secret project to the lurking hordes and watch as they descend upon it with lemmingesque abandon.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JayB said:

(My votes: 1. The North Face of Hood. Hands down favorite. 2. NW Couloir on Eldo - a close second with a minumum of seven parties on it by noon on Saturday). 3. Any ice near the Coleman Glacier on Baker.)

My secret weekend project is "Round The County", a 2-day sailboat race around San Juan County. I know it won't get poached by any of you suckas, because only true fools would agree to sit on their butts for 2 days sailing in this cold..without cabin heat!!

hellno3d.gif

If I were not sailing, I would probably be on Hood.

2319route_web.jpg

2319jayb_web.jpg

Check Paco's TR in the Ice Conditions forum for more details. He's far too modest to toot his own horn, but his lead up the mixed section was the boldest I have ever personally witnessed, let alone followed. After following the pitch and arriving at the belay I am not sure which was worse - looking at the anchor and moving towards the ice - or having Snoop Dogg and Warren G's "I'm Fly" stuck in my head....

2319scary_web.jpg

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif