tr

glassgowkiss

climbsalot and i did Joffree over the weekend. you can do it only if you are as good as we are moon.gifsimul-solo on one of the gullies. descent- take a se face. disregard our tracks down australian gulley moon.gif as we had to hike back over the top. i woke up at 2 am, but i am still writing this, since i have it fresh in my mind. only if you are as tough and strong as we are you can do these routes yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

besides carying gear and rope which we never pulled out we did it in 12 hours 15 minutes car to car. the_finger.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

glassgowkiss said:

climbsalot and i did Joffree over the weekend. you can do it only if you are as good as we are moon.gifsimul-solo on one of the gullies. descent- take a se face. disregard our tracks down australian gulley moon.gif as we had to hike back over the top. i woke up at 2 am, but i am still writing this, since i have it fresh in my mind. only if you are as tough and strong as we are you can do these routes yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

besides carying gear and rope which we never pulled out we did it in 12 hours 15 minutes car to car. the_finger.gif

If you never used gear and rope means you didn't climb anything hard which means you aint all that strong and fast -wanker.