Madam Opal

sk

Dru said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dru said:

i think for trask's problem the ace of wands would be more appropriate wave.gifHCL.gif

new beginings?? creation??

noooo... wand in hand tongue.gif actually according to "The Sexual Guide to the Tarot" the characterization of The Magus in the Major Arcana, Card 0, as "self centered, onanistic and masturbatory" probably applies just as well boxing_smiley.gif

0the fool.. A choice is offerd

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wirlwind said:

when will get me shit together there madame? wave.gif

WhirlyBird...

19 the SUN attainment, liberation. Free your self from that wich holds you back and the world is yours... free your spirit and your mind will follow grin.gif it is all yours. everything you want is available to you. You just have to believe that... and walk the path. We all have a right to have anything we want.. the trick or catch is that you have to put effort into it. grin.gif GO GET IT WHIRLY cool.gif

Charlie said:

Madam- tell me will I ever get into Muffy's pants? And if I do, will it be worth all the work it took me to get there?

Queen of wands... Practicality, loving kindness, Graciousness. It seems as though the possability exists and yes if you get there, it would be worth it shocked.gif holly shit I better read my own tarot shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Charlie said:

Madam- tell me will I ever get into Muffy's pants? And if I do, will it be worth all the work it took me to get there?

Queen of wands... Practicality, loving kindness, Graciousness. It seems as though the possability exists and yes if you get there, it would be worth it shocked.gif holly shit I better read my own tarot shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif
page of swords...6 of swords

my cards say to be careful and that there is something not right (inharmonious)

Dru said:

oops. magus is maj. arcana 1, fool is 0. it's like binary! foolmagusfoolmagusfoolfoolmagus = 733+ 4@xx0r Geek_em8.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.giftongue.gif Ihave no idea what yopu are talking about 1 is tha magician.. creative powers new beginings smile.gif

"magus" is the geeky way of saying "magician" wave.gif it is Latin Geek_em8.gif

Dru said:

Dru said:

oops. magus is maj. arcana 1, fool is 0. it's like binary! foolmagusfoolmagusfoolfoolmagus = 733+ 4@xx0r Geek_em8.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.giftongue.gif Ihave no idea what yopu are talking about 1 is tha magician.. creative powers new beginings smile.gif

"magus" is the geeky way of saying "magician" wave.gif it is Latin Geek_em8.gif

Oh I see now tongue.gif umm muffy is cute blonde not geek tongue.gif