Beyond Fleece

AARON1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered some WB-400 pants about a month ago. The service was terrific - I entered an incorrect measurement and called to correct it and the response was instantaneous. You can monitor the progress of your order in real-time on the website, and when I got the pants in the mail a week after ordering them, fit was perfect and the quality was top-notch. Anyone who doesn't have soft-shell stuff yet should definitely check them out - fully custom garbs for quite a bit less money than off the shelf stuff. Definite thumbs_up.gif

I like the people that work for Beyond, just not the owner himself. Had a semi-bad experience with him, but more personal that product related. In speaking with the employees directly, they are honest, hard-working and make excellent poersonalized gear. I have talked to some folks who either had an excellent experience with them or a terrible one, but the bad experiences came from them being so overwhelmed with orders that they could not fill them in a timely manner. I'd suggest that if you want something for X-Mas, you'd better order it now as in a month, it will be so busy, that you may not get your order filled in time.