Cracked is....

Dave_Schuldt

eric8 said:

cracked said:

eric8 said:

I like to make fun of cracked because he "works" sport routes by climbing up to a bolt clipping it hanging on it, then climbing to the next one, cliping it etc etc. Then raving about how sweet the moves yeah sounds like fun man. Or for spraying on the internet then telling me he has homework to do and can't go climbing on the weekend.

This thread is so much fun! fruit.gif

Eric has never belayed a sport climber working a route before....you've got some learning to do! grin.gif PS, I've been climbing or skiing every weekend since school started!

2 things first climbing in the gym doesn't count and second if i go hiking in the rain can i call it skiing too. the_finger.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sal said:

adventuregal said

And shit you people were busy spraying last night!! wave.gif

no shite! 80some posts about cracked? cantfocus.gif

cripes and i thought i had no life!

It weren't all about Cracked. Some of it was about Trogdor and some of it was about Chimpanzees and some of it was about dictionaries and some of it was about how most people on this site seem to think that Beck is a wanker and some of it was even about CLIMBING! ...at least it was mentioned anyway.

I went climbing today! Yeah me.

I led the route Goran Kropf died on. It's pretty easy, but the cams do seem a bit sketchy in it. I scored a booty cam on it! Yeah me again.

End of TR.

Alpinfox said:

sal said:

adventuregal said

And shit you people were busy spraying last night!! wave.gif

no shite! 80some posts about cracked? cantfocus.gif

cripes and i thought i had no life!

It weren't all about Cracked. Some of it was about Trogdor and some of it was about Chimpanzees and some of it was about dictionaries and some of it was about how most people on this site seem to think that Beck is a wanker and some of it was even about CLIMBING! ...at least it was mentioned anyway.

I went climbing today! Yeah me.

I led the route Goran Kropf died on. It's pretty easy, but the cams do seem a bit sketchy in it. I scored a booty cam on it! Yeah me again.

End of TR.

The cams seemed to be pretty bomber to me, aside from the thin shit at the bottom. Though I didn't place anything larger than a blue camelot.

I'm surprised someone left a booty cam on it... it's not like they couldn't have walked to the top to clean up... but if you scored, you scored!

I'm still laughing, gort boy. I'm not in to 'competition' on the internet.

win or lose only matters in the real world, not spray on a BBS.

yelrotflmao.gif

did i tell you where to get a great $700 custom snafflehound tent made up for your custom adventuring equipment (those Gorts should be sold to REI's design team!)

cracked i would make fun of you but since i learned your mom was related to trask's goats and now i have seen a picture of your face, i just cannot find it in me to make fun of you anymore.

little buddy i really respect what you are trying to do. coming from such a disadvantage of being the byproduct of an experimental enema and all.

good on you!!! crapped!

erik said:

cracked i would make fun of you but since i learned your mom was related to trask's goats and now i have seen a picture of your face, i just cannot find it in me to make fun of you anymore.

little buddy i really respect what you are trying to do. coming from such a disadvantage of being the byproduct of an experimental enema and all.

good on you!!! crapped!

Oh! Ahh! Owowowow! That hurt man! Don't do it again, I can't take such insults! NOOOOO!

Don't get your Trask Trousers in a bunch again. thumbs_down.gif

Cracksmoke-For everyone of your 1200 posts, you are that much further from ever actually getting laid by a real woman. Your constant posting of captioned pictures from some other gay website makes me want to take a shit on your face. You post a picture of yourself scraping your tool on some ice while being lowered down a cliff, further confirming you sodomite, lame as hell, sitting behind a computer drinking diet cokes and eating hot pockets while popping white-heads.....how's that?

Charlie said:

Cracksmoke-For everyone of your 1200 posts, you are that much further from ever actually getting laid by a real woman. Your constant posting of captioned pictures from some other gay website makes me want to take a shit on your face. You post a picture of yourself scraping your tool on some ice while being lowered down a cliff, further confirming you sodomite, lame as hell, sitting behind a computer drinking diet cokes and eating hot pockets while popping white-heads.....how's that?

That was GREAT, asswipe. Remember to flush before you drink from the toilet next time.