Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beck said:

Gortboy in love with snaf.gif

sorry, you're not so much threating as irritating.

Right. rolleyes.gif That explains your behavior so well.

Lameboner: you're perfectly right, as usual. I was about four feet off a sloping ramp, and with a very stretchy half rope, a tight TR was necessary to prevent a broken ankle, etc, if I fell. wave.gif

Beck said:

I think he's tied into his belay biner! cantfocus.gif look at the angles...

Wow, Beck, you're a genius. We were TRing on two half ropes tied together, so the climber couldn't tie into an end. I used two locking biners, a la John Long, so I was being perfectly safe. Thanks for the (un)constructive criticism. Have you ever climbed anything technical Beck, or did you just read Freedom of the Herd?

MisterE said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

3) Is an anoying little brat.

Add more catigoreis if you think I missed any.

You'll have to do a few more edits, my Muffylicious friend! Geek_em8.gifevils3d.gif

I thought I WAS YOUR MUFFYLICIOUS friend cry.gif

(no one can spell as bad as I do or care less than i do grin.gif)

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Oh my gosh, I'm about ready to piss my pants, I'm laughing so hard! Send over GORT BOY!!! yelrotflmao.gif Oh my gosh, TR on two half ropes tied togther, he couldn't tie into the end of it, AND he's tied into some biners!

LMAO! HILARIOUS! MY FACE HURTS! STOP IT GORT BOY!

I was out with gekko girl and dryad tonight, fellas, but I had some bad beta so they both hate me now, I'm sure.

gawd, i really feel for your technique, cracked. And your enthusiasm, keep it up. But be careful, that picture and your comments sound really green about lots of this stuff.

Beck said:

I was out with gekko girl and dryad tonight, fellas, but I had some bad beta so they both hate me now, I'm sure.

gawd, i really feel for your technique, cracked. And your enthusiasm, keep it up. But be careful, that picture and your comments sound really green about lots of this stuff.

Tell me, Oh Wise One, how you would top rope a 35 meter tall wall with two 60 meter ropes? Tie in with a bowline? Yeah, you could, but why? Or maybe two locking biners are dangerous. shocked.gif Right. rolleyes.gif

you could have just LEAD it instead of toproping....

none of the ice on Marble 1st tier is 75m anyhow...more like 30-40...gorty. hee hee 40-gorty hahaha.gif

what up with that fleece jacket for ice? i thought you claimed soft shells suck and here you are CAUGHT ON FILM using one!

yelrotflmao.gif Just be careful, Gort boy.

lead it in two pitches? Your technique and rope management evident from that photo and your posts, while possibly life saving, are appaling. Absolutely whacky, wacky stuff. not to mention all your other posts.

but, hey, go fer it, but be careful, gort boy.