Exit 38 Closure

wrench

"The surplus is almost gone (300m left) because lawmakers in Olympia are unwilling to make tough decisions re state employment levels."

What surplus? There is no surplus. In fact they had (or "said" they had) to spend the tabacco money just to balance the budget. Our asshole legislature and govenor (Yes, Dems & Repups, Right and Left) spent the rainy day money when the sun was shining and now we are stuck in the rain.

A favorite of both side is to shut down parks, saying oh we are soo poor. Then when they raise taxes or cut spending from other areas they can point thier fingers and say but we had to. It is a great way for them to illustrate what thier problem, real or preceived.

Whose fault? Our fault. We votes for them and we don't have the balls to challenge them. frown.gif" border="0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
OOps, meant Locke. Lowry sucked too. Fuck I'm old.
don't start with me Dru
[hell no]

[ 03-15-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

I can pound you into next week just by breathing, wimpy mad.gif" border="0 Ill start anything I damn well feel like mad.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0 whatever. Go back to bed.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
You are so full of yourself skinny boy. Your goal appears to be the self-satisfaction and indescribable joy that can only come when horny, nameless strangers laugh out loud at something that you wrote, in a drug induced stupor.

I challenge you to the BATTLE-CAGE!

mad.gif" border="0[Moon]grin.gif" border="0

Yeah so whats wrong with that? You forgot to mention that I am currently single and like to drink beer and go for long walks in the rain (only they are more properly called "approaches") grin.gif" border="0