urinal or stall?

allthumbs

sisu_suomi said:

A buddy of mine was real drunk one night. Got up to piss. "Accidently" went into his wife's closet and pissed all over her shoes. I guess they were having problems and this was a few months prior to their divorce. yelrotflmao.gif

Friend in college pissed into own laundry basket in his sleep.

Same friend pissed into bureau drawer full of clothes in his sleep.

Same friend pissed on neighbors door in his sleep.

We went to this party one time in college. The hosts were total dirtbags, and there were some politics between my crew and them. When we were not smashing beer bottles out their windows and ontot he driveway, we took turns pissing ALL OVER their bathroom. Sink, walls, shower curtain, medicine cabinet, EVERYWHERE. It was glorious.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another one. Three of us were doing some a smallish wall in the mid 70's. The big guy, an engineer for SMC, had the most money so he was sporting a need "Goretex jacket". He was the last guy coming up on the jumars. I was cleaning and getting near the other guy. Anyway the leader has to take a major piss. So he starts to hose. The guy below yells up at me, "Hey, its a good thing I have my new Goretx on its starting to rain." The leader hearing this goes into maniacal laughter as do I. The Goretex guy looks up and is wondering why we are laughing a rain coming down as we still have 4 pitches to the top. yelrotflmao.gif

Names not added to protect the innocent.